Atieh Bahar Consulting firmly believes in business transparency. After all, our reputation as the leading consultancy firm in Iran is built on trust as much as performance. We abstain from taking commercial stake in our clients’ projects, since that could compromise our ability to provide independent, disinterested advice. For similar reasons we never accept offers to become any company’s representative or agent.
We are strongly against making or accepting any illegal payments, since we never jeopardize the integrity of our consulting advice. We do not believe in advancing our client’s business opportunities by using illicit money or connections. We trust our consulting advice to create these opportunities. That is why we adhere to the following code of conduct, which we will happily commit to in writing in our contracts:
- In performing the services we are hired to deliver, Atieh Bahar Consulting will not make any payments (whether direct or indirect) to any public official in Iran or elsewhere for the purpose of influencing such official’s act or decisions.
- Atieh Bahar Consulting will not take any action which would constitute a violation of any laws in any jurisdictions in which we provide services and will refuse to conduct any consulting activity for a client which would or might constitute such a violation.
- To avoid conflicts of interest, we attest that none of our consultants are currently, nor will they become during the term of an agreement, an official of the Iranian government or an officer or representative of any political party or candidate for political office.
- None of our business partners, employees or immediate family is an official of the Iranian government or an officer or representative of any political party or candidate for political office. In the event that any of Atieh Bahar Consulting’s business partners, employees or immediate family become an official of the Iranian government or an officer or representative of any political party or candidate for political office, Atieh Bahar Consulting shall inform client immediately, proving full details of the nature of the appointment or candidacy and the appointee or candidate’s role in Atieh Bahar Consulting and/or relationship to Atieh Bahar Consulting as the case may be.
- Any payment received by Atieh Bahar Consulting will be used for ordinary and necessary business expenses or kept as profit; proper and full records will be made of all transactions on behalf of client, and Atieh Bahar Consulting will not accept hospitality of gifts which might appear to place him under an obligation in relation to the client’s business. Atieh Bahar Consulting will avoid any contacts that might lead to, or suggest, a conflict of interest between its personal activities and the business of the client.
- Atieh Bahar Consulting will not assign or sub-contract its agreements nor any rights/obligations without the prior written consent of a client.
Atieh Bahar Consulting has a serious vision towards social responsibility and has always volunteered in offering services to the Iranian society. In fact, Atieh Bahar Consulting takes its corporate social responsibility to give back something to the community that we work in, very seriously and willingly. We cooperate actively with the Science and Art Foundation (www.saf.ir)